[EP-tech] simple search preamble phrase not displaying on the user interface

We are in the process of upgrading our repository to 3.3.12 and I noticed the following issue:

In cfg.d/eprint_search_simple.pl, the following phrase is ignored (not generated on the user interface):

preamble_phrase => "cgi/search:preamble"

This issue was reported in 2012, see this:

http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/16855.html

What is the solution for displaying a ‘preamble’ message on the simple search screen?

We had this in previous version of our repository interface, and we still need it.

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer

Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian

tomasz.neugebauer@concordia.ca

Concordia University Libraries

1400 de Maisonneuve West (LB 341-3)

Tel.: (514) 848-2424 ex. 7738