[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters

Hi Seb,

Thanks for your help.

I've tested graingert's suggestion...

It works well in general, but can't deal with this situation:

(before -without any patch-) Alvaro de lazaro, Mart?n => (after)
Alvaro De Lazaro, Mart?n (-correct form- Alvaro de Lazaro, Mart?n)
Gennero de romero, Andrea in?s => Gennero De Romero, Andrea In?s
(Gennero de Romero, Andrea In?s)
De la rosa, Julia mar?a => De La Rosa, Julia Mar?a  (de la Rosa, Julia Mar?a)

Well, I'll see what can I do

Thanks again,