[EP-tech] Re: modify inline css for autocomplete suggestions

Note: To fix this the *right way*, you should:

copy

~/lib/static/_javascript_/auto/70_autocomplete.js

~/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/static/_javascript_/auto/

and edit the copy there.

When upgrading, you can check all the files in your local config and see if they are still needed (e.g. if this issue was resolved in 3.3.13, you could then remove the copy from ARCHIVEID/cfg/…).

The same method also applies to css stylesheets that are compiled into one file.