[EP-tech] Print document language on summary page.

In my respository I often have multiple language specific versions om
the same document in my eprints.

I would like to display the document language on the EPrint summary page
(Not sure if the is the correct term, but I pages like:
http://example.com/22/).

This link explains how to print it on the document preview page, but
first of all it does not render correctly on my site, and secondly I
would like to display the language without user interaction.
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Translation#Setting_document_language

[type]
[filename.ext]
Download ([size])
<http://energiinstituttet.dk/65/1/LOGO_energiakademiet_21_10_2011_large.jpg>
| Preview
<http://energiinstituttet.dk/65/1.haslightboxThumbnailVersion/LOGO_energiakademiet_21_10_2011_large.jpg>

*The solution I'm looking for could be:*

[type] | [language]
[filename.ext]
Download ([size])
<http://energiinstituttet.dk/65/1/LOGO_energiakademiet_21_10_2011_large.jpg>
| Preview
<http://energiinstituttet.dk/65/1.haslightboxThumbnailVersion/LOGO_energiakademiet_21_10_2011_large.jpg>

Which file should I edit? Thanks in advance!
--

*Med venlig hilsen/Best regards*

*JACOB WENZEL
Projektleder*