[EP-tech] Re: Jason Error

Hi Simon,
Firstly I?d look in the apache error logs on the server ? any references to ?Failed to load phrases? might be worth investigating. If that?s not useful, try using e.g. Firefox + Firebug extension* to investigate the AJAX calls being made. Look in the ?console? tab to see what is making the call ? and to where, and what is (or isn?t) being returned.

*Other browsers also have debug/investigation capabilities ? this is the pairing I use.

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Levy, Simon
Sent: 28 May 2014 08:11
To: 'eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk'
Subject: [EP-tech] Jason Error

I have started to get the following pop error on Eprints. This seems to pop up on all tabs but don?t know where this is coming from.
Can any one advise.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF7A54.8FB35590]

Rgds,
Simon Levy

T   Internal: 67103
T   0208 417 7103
E   S.Levy at kingston.ac.uk<mailto:S.Levy at kingston.ac.uk>

Kingston University London
Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE www.kingston.ac.uk<http://www.kingston.ac.uk/<http://www.kingston.ac.uk%3chttp:/www.kingston.ac.uk/>>

Information in this email and any attachments are confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.

Security System.