[EP-tech] first install - problem with apache config?

I'm trying to install EPrints on Ubuntu 14.04 I've followed the guide for 14.04 from here:
http://wiki.unimas.my/unimaswiki//bin/view/HOW-TO,+Tutorial+&+User+Manual/HOW-TO+:+Install+Eprints+v3.3.12++on+Ubuntu+14.04+With+LDAP+Authentication

Install seems fine, apache log looks fine,

but I still only get the default Apache page when I visit the host and port Eprints is set up for.

I was assuming its a problem with my virtual host setup in /usr/share/epints3/apache/<archive-id>.conf

This is what that file looks like:

#
# apache.conf include file for ir
#
# Any changes made here will be lost if you run generate_apacheconf
# with the replace option
#

# The main virtual host for this repository
<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName ubdc-r720xd-2

  ServerAdmin **************

  <Location "">
    PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID ubdc2

    Options +ExecCGI
   # Order allow,deny
   # Allow from all
    Require all granted
  </Location>
  ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/eprintserror.log
  CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/eprintsaccess.log combined

  # Note that PerlTransHandler can't go inside
  # a "Location" block as it occurs before the
  # Location is known.
  PerlTransHandler +EPrints::Apache::Rewrite

</VirtualHost>

Am I looking in the right place for the problem?

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Comerford
Research Data Scientist