[EP-tech] Ordering of >1 associable author's series by the respective number in each

Hi,

we have defined a view of the author series. When an eprint has more
than one creator, each of them can have a series with that eprint in it.

We order these series by number. So in cfg.d/eprint_fields.pl we defined
a compound field that way:
           {
             'name' => 'schriftenreihe',
             'type' => 'compound',
             'multiple' => 1,
             'fields' => [
                           {
                             'sub_name' => 'cluster_id',
                             'top' => 'sr',
                             'type' => 'subject',
                             'browse_link' => 'schriftenreihen',
                             'render_single_value' =>
\&schriftenreihe_value,
                           },
                           {
                             'sub_name' => 'order',
                             'type' => 'text',
                             'input_cols' => 10,
                             'allow_null' => 1,
                             'make_single_value_orderkey' =>
\&schrr_id_orderkey,
                             'render_single_value' =>
\&schriftenreihe_ordervalue,
                           },
                         ],
             'input_boxes' => 1,
           },

Our view definition in cfg.d/views.pl:
         {
                 id => "schriftenreihen",
                 menus => [
                         {
                                 fields => [ "schriftenreihe_cluster_id" ],
                                 hideempty => 1,
                         },
                 ],
                 citation => "schriftenreihe_tr",
                 order => "schriftenreihe_order",
                 #variations => [
                 #    "DEFAULT;render_fn=render_view_items_table"
                 #],
         },

This obviously does not make EPrints sort the entries by the number e.g.
in the series "Verhoeven, Ursula" but sort simply by all numbers
comma-separated:
http://archiv.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/propylaeumdok/view/schriftenreihen/sr-31.html

Is it possible / can I change that to meet the said need? To answer a
part of my own question, ordering so might be possible with a respective
ordering callback associated to the compound field (on compound level)
to simply join the components, but still all the numbers are displayed
in a bulk instead of only the single number which applies for the viewed
series, aren't they?

Kind regards,
Florian

--