[EP-tech] Re: collections_Eprints

Thanks Ian,

by collecton I mean that in one repository I can develop different
collcetions (example: doctoral theses collection, writers of the 19th
century collection, manuscript collection, and so on...). Each collection
than could be browse by the subject head or classifications. Collection
would be organized documents/items from one area organized by the subject
of that area. As result of that you can browse all collections from one
interface instead you have many different repository for each reserach area?
Ivana