[EP-tech] Re: Farewell (?)

Good luck with the new job, I shall miss your help!

Lizz

On 08/08/2014 11:53, Sebastien Francois wrote:
Hi all,

This is my last day working for EPrints and I will now disappear from
ep-tech. I wish everyone all the best with their work!

And keep on helping each other on this mailing-list, it's a great
resource for the EPrints dev community! :-)

Au revoir++
Seb.

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)