[EP-tech] Re: Farewell (?)

Très grand merci Seb pour tout ton travail! I hope you'll keep working and helping us in improving eprints in your free time ;-)
Good luck with your new job!

Denis

On Aug 8, 2014 12:52 PM, "Sebastien Francois" <sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi all,

This is my last day working for EPrints and I will now disappear from
ep-tech. I wish everyone all the best with their work!

And keep on helping each other on this mailing-list, it's a great
resource for the EPrints dev community! :-)

Au revoir++
Seb.