[EP-tech] Re: Regarding Installation of e-prints

Dear Archana Nanda

This manual was very useful to me when I was totally new to EPrints:
http://books.google.co.in/books?id=ziv9qipcFpEC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Hope you can use it!

/Jacob

On 25-07-2014 11:46, Archana Nanda wrote:
Dear All

As already requested as we are new to this and tried 2-3 times to install e-prints on Ubuntu but failed to run
1. on network
2. new login e-mail not worked

Now with your experience pl. guide us as we have to start from scratch how to install Ubuntu what to be taken care, what should be host name....which e-print should be installed and what should be hostname etc.

pl. guide

--
Archana Nanda