[EP-tech] Re: Checkboxes

Hi Andrew,

I do not know the name of your field, or its type, I'll assume
"FIELDNAME" and that it's a boolean (so it takes values: TRUE, FALSE or
undef)

$data->{FIELDNAME} = "FALSE"; # for "no"

So when EPrints creates a new "eprint" object, it starts with the hash
$data and populates it with default values. The line above adds such a
default value. The object is then created in the DB.

Seb.