[EP-tech] IRstats vs IRstats2

Dear all and Seb,

as you already know from my last mail, i'm evaluating IRstats2 plugin.

After a quite simple installation and a not so long reindexing time (seems to be quicker than IRStat), i found that IRstats2 "counts" downloads
in a different way than IRstats.  Specifically download numbers seem to be higher in IRStats2 than IRstats.
Is it possible? Are they starting from different ideas from what they think to be a "single download" ?
In this case, when i will put it in production, i've to declare that the old and new software have different counting approach ...

Best regards,
Paolo Tealdi

P.S. Anyway the new plugin seems to me wonderful for the web pages it creates and for the very simple (and powerful) configuration: great work Seb!!

--
Ing. Paolo Tealdi         Area IT - Politecnico Torino
Telefono/Phone : +39-011-0906714 , FAX : +39-011-0906799