[EP-tech] Re: Altmetrics

I can?t even get that far - this is trying to access the Bazaar itself. I
managed to get Altmetric installed manually, however that?s obviously not
the ideal solution going forwards.

It WAS working, as I installed IRStats2 a few weeks back so I?m not sure
what?s changed. To my knowledge I?ve not altered any of the core EPrints
files as anything like that always makes me jittery (harder to back out of
if things go wrong!) so I?m at a bit of a loss.

On 23/06/2014 12:04, "Sebastien Francois" <sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

>D'oh!
>
>Do you get the same error if you try to install any other bazaar packages?
>
>Seb
>
>On 23/06/14 11:56, Andrew Beeken wrote:
>> Same error from earlier in this thread :)
>>
>> Empty Stream at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML.pm line
>> 877\n\tXML::LibXML::parse_fh('XML::LibXML=HASH(0x7f66d1a81440)',
>> 'GLOB(0x7f66d10ebe78)') called at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML/SAX.pm line
>> 99\n\teval {...} called at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML/SAX.pm line
>> 98\n\tXML::LibXML::SAX::_parse('XML::LibXML::SAX=HASH(0x7f66d1fe85c8)')
>> called at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML/SAX.pm line
>>
>>54\n\tXML::LibXML::SAX::_parse_bytestream('XML::LibXML::SAX=HASH(0x7f66d1
>>fe

>*** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
>*** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
>*** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.