[EP-tech] Re: IRstat2

Il 15/07/2014 16:30, Sebastien Francois ha scritto:
Yes both can co-exist. They don't share any concepts, code or "db
tables" beside the name.

By the way, anyone can modify the documentation (via standard pull
request), it's on the "gh-pages" branch of
https://github.com/eprints/irstats2 but I'll add this precision there.

And re-by the way, I'll upload an updated version of IRStats2 either
today or tomorrow. I have fixed some minor bugs this week.

Seb.