[EP-tech] Re: OAI-PMH

Some may call it hack, some may call it a feature ;-)

Nothing special to pass on (try with cURL).

Seb.

On 04/07/14 16:33, Andrew Beeken wrote:
That does seem like a better option, actually - I didn’t realise that the
way. Are there any gotcha’s we’d need to be aware of when doing this, i.e.
Any session data which may be passed in the string?