From: Ian Stuart [mailto:Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk]
Sent: 10 June 2014 11:43
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Browse pages

We're looking at the same stuff here.
(our problem is the 10 minutes to re-render a page means the server basically gets overloaded by google crawling the pages)

PS - what version of EPrints are you using?

--

Ian Stuart.
Developer: ORI, RJ-Broker, and OpenDepot.org Bibliographics and Multimedia Service Delivery team, EDINA, The University of Edinburgh.

http://edina.ac.uk/