[EP-tech] RIOXX v2 beta - released for comments

On behalf of Paul Walk @Edina - RIOXX is an important part of the Open Access initiative for EPrints following recent UK policies.

The RIOXX Team is pleased to announce the release of the RIOXX application profile version 2.0 (beta 1). For details go to:

This is a beta version, released for public comment. We anticipate at least one further revision, based on any feedback we receive, before releasing the final 2.0 version.

The best way to offer feedback will be on the website/blog at the address above.

Thanks,

Paul
Paul Walk
Head of Technology Strategy and Planning EDINA, University of Edinburgh http://www.edina.ac.uk