[EP-tech] Re: generate_views - no list pages...

I did a fresh re-install from apt-get, applied the patches relating to apache 2.4, generate_views, restart apache, but still have the lack of such as 2005.html

Thinking it could be related to not producing the view to put onto the dynamic page, I tested the various searching, and get results - I'm assuming the view for the specific year might be a variation on this search/view.

The list page shows - but just not generating the specific year pages.

As I've not modified anything (other than the apache 2.4 patches) I can't see what I might be missing here.

Nick Wallingford
Tauranga, NZ