[EP-tech] DataCite registration plug-in setup

Dear All,

I would like to reach some institution, which is using EPrints for research data and DataCite DOI registration plug-in http://bazaar.eprints.org/307/

We are using ReCollect plug-in within our EPrints installation and also the DataCite registration plug-in.
We did quite lot of customizing to the ReCollect plug-in so it better suits needs of our researchers.

Right now we are struggling with the test setup - we would like to connect our test system (EPrints + customized ReCollect + DataCite registration plug-in) via test API to test MDS, but wasn?t successful until now.
Is there anybody who is using this plug-in and would be able to help us further?

Thank you very much in advance.
With kind regards
Jana

--
Mag. Jana Porsche
Expert Library

Institute of Science and Technology Austria
Phone +43-(0)2243 9000-1080
Fax +43-(0)2243 9000-2000
Am Campus 1
A-3400 Klosterneuburg