[EP-tech] Documentation/tools for packaging EPrints

Hi Seb

We're upgrading to 3.3 and migrating our local code to git as a fork of https://github.com/eprints/eprints/. It looks like a nice way of managing our production deployments is to replicate your autoconf/automake packaging and install process.  Do you have any documentation and/or tools that we could refer to/use?

Cheers
Mark

Mark Gregson | Applications and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 3 | R Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web: http://eprints.qut.edu.au/<http://www.qut.edu.au/>
ABN: 83 791 724 622
CRICOS No: 00213J