[EP-tech] Re: Browse view by document language.

Okay so not so simple to do anyway.

I guess Allan's suggestion is the way to try then.

/"Is it that you want to only show the documents in Danish on your "view"?"/

Well, actually that is exactly what I don't want. I need to file
documents a videos from many different countries. But many of my
visitors (apart from the native English speakers of course) will be able
to use both English and entries in their native tongue.

It can be a bit refusing though to see many different languages in the
same view though, so it would be a nice feature to be able to browse by
language and even better to for instance browse by author and then sort
by language.

These guys have been able to figure out how to browse by document language:
http://orgprints.org/view/doclang/

I guess they implemented the hack, I referred to earlier, which can be
found here:
http://osdir.com/ml/web.eprints.devel/2003-03/msg00053.html

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen.