[EP-tech] Eprints user got logged out intermittently when using cookie based authentication.

Hi,

I have set up a clean installation of latest eprints 3 on a clean ubuntu server 12.04. Using cookie based authentication.

I have got an issue of the eprints logged me out of the website intermittently. Just after just a few clicks around, I always got 401 "Need to login first" error from server.

Could anyone tell me what could I have done wrong in setting up the repository?

Best Regards,
Ngo Manh Hung
ngomanhhung0@hotmail.com