[EP-tech] Droid and Preservation Toolkit

Hi All,

Is anyone currently using the Droid and Preservation Toolkit plugins?  I realise they appear to be somewhat outdated and trying to install them (on 3.3.10) is a world of errors.

I’ve manually downloaded the newest version of Droid from the National Archives

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/information-management/projects-and-work/droid.htm

and fiddled the config files in the droid plugin to try and use this newer versions, but that doesn’t look like it’s  going to do anything useful any time soon.

Alan Stiles

Digital Repository Developer

Library Services, The Open University

alan.stiles@open.ac.uk | oro.open.ac.uk

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).