Library Systems Team
INSRV
Cardiff University

hainest at cf.ac.uk
x70435

-----eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk wrote: -----
To: "'eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk'" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
From: John Salter
Sent by: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Date: 28/01/2014 10:12
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Coversheets Bazaar plugin problems

If you&#8217;re on a new-ish version of EPrints, take a look under &#8216;Manage Records&#8217;.

You should be able to see the Coversheets dataset in there&#8230;

?

This is also something I&#8217;m looking at.

The problem I&#8217;m looking into is the metadata of the resulting covered PDF.

I can set metadata in the Coversheet, but when it&#8217;s appended, the resultant PDF loses it.

I&#8217;m not sure whether it&#8217;s the ODF to PDF that&#8217;s an issue, or the splicing of two PDFs.

?

?