From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of David Kane
Sent: 12 May 2014 11:32
To: Eprints Technical
Subject: [EP-tech] Branding of Repository - use Twitter Bootstrap Theme?

Hi All,

I would like to change from the default EPrints interface.  I wonder how easy it is to customise.  For example, I would really like to implement a Twitter Bootstrap theme.

Has anyone tried this, I wonder?

Best,

David.

--

David F. Kane, MSc (Econ). ILS.
Systems Librarian

This message has been scanned by the UEL anti-spam filters hosted by Websense