[EP-tech] Re: Batch-edit eprints via Excel Export/Import v1.0.2

Il 22/01/2014 03:17, MOHD IZAMRI, ISMAIL ha scritto:

> Hi Eprints,
>
> I already installed above plug-ins from Eprints Bazaar. May I know how
> to use this since I couldn?t found any manuals relate to it.
>
> Also after I installed it, no changes happen in the pages.

On your home, click on "import items" and select multiline excel from
"Select import format".

Ig you don't have one, check the error log, maybe you missed some perl
dependencies. Check the source of the plugin, you should see the
dependencies there or in the error log of Apache.