[EP-tech] Re: Search, for partial matches

On 21/01/14 16:17, Sebastien Francois wrote:
>>> Also how stuff is searched/indexed is defined in the metafield classes
>>> (e.g. look at MetaField/Email::get_index_codes) - look what's in your
>>> foo__rindex table to see what has been indexed.
>> Nope - of type text.
>> how does one create an indexed field?
>>
>> { name => "email", type => "text", required => 1, text_index => 1 }
>
> Correct - "text_index" is not even needed since MetaField/Text.pm sets
> "text_index" to true by default.
Hmmm.... so what creates the index table?

I've restarted the web server, run

~/eprints/bin/epadmin update_database_structure broker

and restarted the indexer

... but I'm not seeing postcards__rindex as a table (postcards &
postcards__ordervalues_en.... but neither __rindex or __index tables

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.