[EP-tech] Re: Everything is ["xxx/xxxx:xxxx" not defined]

hi ilina

i guess, your linux maschine is working proper now
- - otherwise fix it before.

is the hostname configured (/etc/hosts)?

is apache running? (service apache2 status)
- - otherwise setup

are the EP apache files there?
- - can be created/replaced with bin/generate_apacheconf in the EP root.

hope it helps
bye stof