From: John Salter <J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk>
Date: 27/02/2014 20:16 (GMT+10:00)
To: "'eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk'" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: IRStats 2 - altering the displayed titles

In:
~/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Data.pm #253
return (defined $eprint) ? $eprint->render_citation_link( 'brief' ) : $self->{session}->html_phrase( 'lib/irstats2/unknown:eprint', id => $self->{session}->make_text( $value ) );

If you change ?brief? to ?default? ? or something else ? it should render with that other citation style. (maybe this needs to be a config option..?)

Also, if you?re looking at any of the filter options (e.g. EprintID), these use a title directly:
~/archives/ARCHIVEID/cgi/stats/set_finder #68
print STDOUT "<a href='/cgi/stats/report/eprint/$q'>".$eprint->value( 'title' )."</a>";

I?m not sure what tinkering with any of these things would to performance-wise?