[EP-tech] Re: Assistance with eprints 2 options

Hi folks,

Thanks very much for your assistance, it's nice to have some help here.
I should've been more specific.  About 3 years ago, someone who used to
work here was able to get the machine onto a VM.  So it is backed up
nightly, etc.  So at least that's good.

However, the guy who did it, did it on pretty much his own private box.
He's long gone and no one has passwords.  I've reached out to him and
will again, perhaps I'll get lucky.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on my progress.  I can see now that it's
critical I get shell access so I'll see what I can do there.

--Mike

T: 416.736.2100 x21064  |  F: 416.736.5830  |  mstreet at yorku.ca  |
_www.yorku.ca_ <http://www.yorku.ca/>