[EP-tech] Re: Issues with installing eprints on Ubuntu 12.04

So, I've edited my hosts file to map to the loop back IP on the server but
no luck. I should point out that I am trying the access the Eprints server
from the web browser on another system. I wonder how the mapping will work
on this other system when its DNS has no way of relating
ubuntu.localdomain.com to the server's IP.

Please clarify.

Thanks a lot Andrew.

*Cheers*

*Niyi Osibeluwo*