[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Creating new citation formats....
- Subject: [EP-tech] Creating new citation formats....
- From: Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk (Ian Stuart)
- Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 11:34:52 +0000
I'm creating a new citation for my repository.
(EPrints 3.2 - if it makes a difference)
The basics are fairly easy:
is basically a copy of an existing exporter (try text.pm)
describes the format (using EPrint EP3 Control codes)
I've two questions:
1) Can I force a newline without having to use a phrase?
<print expr="\n" /> doesn't work
2) Can I generate a link to export the eprint in a specific format, to
be included in the citation?
What I want to be able to do is create a list of records something like:
Picus viridis, Yaffle and Stuart, Ian (2012) A test article. Nature.
I can get the first two lines, nice and easy - though only on one line...
Developer: ORI, RJ-Broker, and OpenDepot.org
Bibliographics and Multimedia Service Delivery team,
The University of Edinburgh.
This email was sent via the University of Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.