[EP-tech] IRStats2 and "top search terms"

The ?top search terms? statistics are available in IRStats, but not in IRStats2, correct?
Is the ?top search terms? a future planned data feature of IRStats2?

I ask because this particular data point stopped working correctly in our IRStats; so I thought I would be fixing this when I upgrade to IRStats2, but looking at our test repository and the documentation, I don?t see any mention of the ?top search terms?.

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian
tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca<mailto:tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca>
Concordia University Libraries
1400 de Maisonneuve West (LB 341-3)
Tel.: (514) 848-2424 ex. 7738