[EP-tech] Re: Browse Views not displaying

Hello,

You can ignore the "unrecognized file" warning, there was a minor bug in detecting certain generated files (but it doesn't affect how/whether pages are generated). This is documented & fixed here: https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/211

You seem on EPrints 3.3 where you don't need to run "generate_views" anymore. If the view pages don't exist they are generated on-demand. You can force them to be generated on the next request by issuing "bin/epadmin refresh_views <id>".

Views should then be under REPO_URL/view/ or on-disk: archives/<id>/html/en/view/index.html

Oh and you'll need data (eprints) in the live archive in order to have any "view" pages.

I hope this will help you progress,

Seb.