[EP-tech] Re: Error downloading Romeo autocomplete file from eprints.org

Hi all,

In the end, is there a simple way to retrieve and update the
romeo.autocomplete file? Does someone at Eprints can update the data to
the following address: http://romeo.eprints.org/romeo_journals.autocomplete

This will make life easier for administrators! Access via the API is
much too long.

Thanks,

Jean-Marie

Le 04/11/2014 10:58, Peter Millington a ?crit :
> I'm sure you're right Alan.
>
> SHERPA/RoMEO proper aquires its ISSNs from publishers' websites, and they often have em-dash and en-dash instead of a hyphen (usually thanks to Microsoft auto-formating). We're pretty good at catching these, although the odd ISSN error does occasionally slip through. I checked yesterday and found just 15 dodgy ISSNs, which I then duly corrected. Should you spot any more in the future, please send feedback to romeo at sherpa.ac.uk for our attention.
>
> Best regards
>
> Peter
>
> Peter Millington
> SHERPA Technical Development Officer
> Centre for Research Communications
> University of Nottingham, UK

Jean Marie Le Bechec
Service Commun de la Documentation
Responsable ingenierie documentaire
&
Direction du Systeme d'Information
Referent Etudes

Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse
6 allee Emile Monso - bp 34038 -
31029 Toulouse cedex 4
Tel : 05 34 32 31 16
Mail : lebechec at inp-toulouse.fr