[EP-tech] Re: Summary page - available metadata

Thanks Tommy,

In principle I see how this should work, however all I¹m getting when I
try to do anything here is an [error in script] output.

For example, in <archive>/cfg/citations/eprint/summary_page.xml, the
documents appear to be iterated through in a set (line 31) with the
outputs handled as $doc.some_function(). This does not seem to correlate
with being able to simply use database names in the output and when I try
$doc.some_database_field() the error is generated. I¹ve also tried simply
using the field as is but to no avail.