[EP-tech] Re: Access table "missing entries"

Seb,

I moved my eprints 3.3.10 installation and database -from one server
to another- from debian 6 (myql 5.0, perl 5.10) to debian 7. Of
course, I installed all the eprints dependencies

Everything seems to work fine until now, but looking into the access
table (eprints raw log data) I've detected less traffic since eprints
start to run in the new server. I had much more entries/day in the
access table running in the old server.

It's weird. I didn't change the Loghandler.pm file.

I don't know what happens.

Cristian