[EP-tech] Bazzar Plugin: Shelves

Dear Collegues,

we want to add the shelves-plugin from the eprints bazzar to our repository
but unfortunately it doesn`t work.

After installing the package, we could see the admin-tool while logged in,
generate a new shelf, manage
it within admin-view, BUT there is no "Add to shelf"-Button - nor in the
search, the workflow ...nowhere.

I see it working on http://eprints.soton.ac.uk, on the other hand i found 3
guys who failed through installation/config... so my quastion ist:

	Does anybody uses AND knows howto add shelves?!

Could anybody give me a hint? Any help is apeachiated.

Kind regards from Z?rich
 Jens

PS:  I also miss an REAME, documentation or things like this.

--
Jens Vieler
Informatikdienste

mail:  jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch