[EP-tech] Re: SWORD deposit

On 29/08/14 10:52, Andrew Beeken wrote:
> Okay, I've had some success here in that my script will create a record
> however it won't insert any data into that record. Could you give me an
> example of the data blob that you push in with your POST?
My use-case is pushing a blob of data which is a .zip file containing
metadata + binary files.

https://github.com/edina/RJ_Broker_2 is the importer code, and contains
some sample test-files

> Also, it's putting the entry straight into review which we don't really
> want as we're using this to create a stub which we will want to populate
> further. Is there a value which can be passed or will they all go into
> review regardless?
Yeah - I've not worked that one out either....

.... but I'm guessing its something to do with setting a "category"
(look at a servicedocument)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.