[EP-tech] Vacancy for Web/Repositories Developer at ULCC

*Apologies for cross-posting*

 Dear all,

The University of London has a vacancy for a developer to work on our repositories projects and services, and our many other activities around digital preservation/digital scholarship/e-learning.

The full ad is here: http://is.gd/ulccrepodev14

Please share with anyone you think might be interested, and feel free to drop me a line if you've any queries.

Regards,

Rory

--
Rory McNicholl
Lead developer, Research Repositories Team

t: +44 (0)20 7863 1344
e: rory.mcnicholl@london.ac.uk
w: http://www.ulcc.ac.uk/
b: http://dablog.ulcc.ac.uk/

To ensure you receive the full benefits of the repositories service
please remember to cc repositories@ulcc.ac.uk