From: Sheppard, Nick [mailto:N.E.Sheppard at leedsmet.ac.uk]
Sent: 20 August 2014 11:33
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Altmetric plug-in - hide heading

Dear list

We have installed the altmetric plug-in from the bazaar and set so that neither donut or heading is shown if id_number is null; also added the "data-hide-no-mentions='true'" qualification to the altmetric tag so that we don?t get an empty donut?though in this case we still get the Altmetrics heading. Please can anyone advise on how we can hide it?

Thanks

Nick