[EP-tech] Re: Citation import plugin error for Google Scholar, Scopus and WoS

Hi Ilina

Google Scholar is no longer supported (noted in the readme).

WoS: does your institution have a subscription to InCites (which gives access to Web Services Premium)? It could also be that you’re trying to access editions that you don’t have access to. You could try uncommenting and experimenting with this list

$c->{wos}->{editions} = [qw/ SCI SSCI AHCI IC CCR ISTP ISSHP /];

in repo/cfg/cfg.d/wos.pl.

Some people are using Links Article Match Retrieval (LAMR) service with this citation framework but a plugin for it isn’t part of the package (yet). I think Paolo Tealdi may have written one.

Scopus: the error message indicates that you’ve reached a 100 request limit (per day I guess).  I don’t know why you have this limit but I would guess it relates to your institution’s subscription to Scopus. I suggest contacting Scopus using this form http://www.developers.elsevier.com/action/contactus?pageOrigin=cmsPage&zone=footer for more information.

In the case of both the WoS and Scopus errors I think the plugins could handle these errors better.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Gregson | Applications and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 3 | R Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web:
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/
ABN: 83 791 724 622
CRICOS No: 00213J