[EP-tech] OR2014: EPrints User Group Call - Get Involved

Dear colleagues,

There is still time to submit a proposal for novel work or experiences with experiences, this can be from the main conference themes but don't be constrained by those.

We would encourage short talks on work with EPrints and be very interested in experiences, plans and worries about data repositories. The EPrints Team will be well represented at the conference and will share their development plans for EPrints and their work on Data Repositories.

There will also be the ever popular opportunities to talk with the team and discuss specific EPrints problems.

Find out more at:
http://or2014.helsinki.fi/?page_id=353

We look forward to seeing you in Helsinki!

All best wishes,

William Nixon
Chair, EPrints Interest Group (OR2014)

==