[EP-tech] Issues with installing eprints on Ubuntu 12.04

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right place to raise this but i'm having some issues with installing eprints on Ubuntu 12.04.

I have followed all the information here http://sirls.arizona.edu/sites/sirls.arizona.edu/files/EPrintsInstall.pdf about 3 times but I keep getting "It works! This is the default web page for this server. The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet" when I login to http://<my-eprint-ip>

Please help

Thank you