Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad someone else has experienced this problem. :)

Please can you explain what you mean by "add EPrints to my hosts file"

Cheers

On Feb 6, 2014 5:17 PM, "Andrew Beeken" <anbeeken@lincoln.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi Niyi,

I had a problem with this the other week setting up EPrints on a Virtual box – there’s a step in the installation that I found easy to miss which involves adding EPrints to your hosts file. For the record, I set my local version up on eprints.localhost.

Hope that helps!

From: Niyi Osibeluwo <niyijr@gmail.com<mailto:niyijr@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, 6 February 2014 15:48
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: [EP-tech] Issues with installing eprints on Ubuntu 12.04

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right place to raise this but i'm having some issues with installing eprints on Ubuntu 12.04.

I have followed all the information here http://sirls.arizona.edu/sites/sirls.arizona.edu/files/EPrintsInstall.pdf about 3 times but I keep getting "It works! This is the default web page for this server. The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet" when I login to http://<my-eprint-ip>

Please help

Thank you

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.