From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk
[mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Sebastien
Francois
Sent: 20 January 2014 12:39
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: not all creators shown on the creators list in irstat

Hi,

Perhaps it needs a creators_id to be set and not all your creators have an
id set (the id is usually their email).

Seb

On 20/01/14 12:44, Ranju Upadhyay wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> We have IRStat 1.0.3 successfully installed and working on eprints 3.3.12
but we recently noticed that on the drop down list for creators not all the
creators are listed. Some of them are missing from the list even though they
have quite few eprints deposited in the repo. Would anyone know why it would
do that?