[EP-tech] Re: IRstats and citations

Hi David,

A question worth wondering - how many people actually "browse" to find some research/publications? I doubt many do. I think most people will come to a repository / perhaps even the end-file (document) directly via Google/other search engines.

Also I reckon that the "document download" metric is more important than the "summary page view" - you won't lose the former using your lightbox-y display.

Seb.