[EP-tech] Re: Splitting of search terms in advanced search

A problem with the case perhaps?

For info, you should be able to see the indexed terms in the eprint__rindex table.

Seb.

On 03/01/14 22:18, Betsy Coles wrote:

Hi Seb. et al.,

I have a similar problem with the creators_id – we don’t use emails in that field; instead we use a locally assigned identifier containing alpha characters and hyphens (e.g., Coles-B).  I’d like for the creators_id to be indexed/searched as an exact string match in the advanced search.  I tried changing the type to “id” and rebuilding the index, but now I get no hits at all.

Can you help?

Betsy Coles

Caltech Library IT Group

bcoles@caltech.edu