[EP-tech] Re: Splitting of search terms in advanced search

Hi Christian,

The DOI field (in the eprints defaults it's called "id_number" internally - perhaps you use an other field name but same principle applies) should be of type "id" not "text" so that searching it always does an exact match and EPrints doesn't try to apply text indexing to it.

I've added this as an issue on github > https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/166

If people change that field to type "id" they would need to reindex the dataset.

Seb.

PS: I think Peter has now fixed it on your repository :-)