N.B. I have used this trick to allow me to disable & uninstall stuff but I have not tried it for an upgrade so please let me know if it works for that too.

Thanks
Peter

On 29/11/13 13:26, John Salter wrote:

I was hoping that would be the answer :o)

How do I resolve this (when updating the epm):

Checksum mismatch encountered for lang/en/phrases/irstats2.xml

*From:*eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] *On Behalf Of *sf2
*Sent:* 29 November 2013 11:56
*To:* eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
*Subject:* [EP-tech] Re: IRstats2 - creatos_name (no id) results in HASH(0x...) in set and non-grouping of resources

John,

Try with the latest (0.0.5)?

Seb

On 29.11.2013 11:32, John Salter wrote:

    Hi,

    We've currently got IRStats 0.0.3 (beta) on our server.

    We don’t have ids for authors, so have a set configured:

    # just using creators_name

    {

         'name' => 'creators',

         'field' => 'creators',

         'use_ids' => 0,

    },

    This results in same-authors not getting grouped - the reason looks like the 'name' hash isn't turned into something that can be compared.

    In the database, the following is stored:

    mysql> select * from irstats2_sets_creators LIMIT 10;

    +-----------------+--------------+

    | set_value       | set_eprintid |

    +-----------------+--------------+

    | HASH(0x3e22700) |            5 |

    | HASH(0x3f77510) |         1864 |

    | HASH(0x3f77510) |         8946 |

    | HASH(0x3f77540) |         7304 |

    | HASH(0x3f775b8) |          407 |

    | HASH(0x3f775d0) |         4023 |

    | HASH(0x3f775d0) |         7339 |

    | HASH(0x3f77630) |          393 |

    | HASH(0x3f776c0) |         6006 |

    | HASH(0x3f776d8) |         5064 |

    +-----------------+--------------+

    Has anyone else come across this?

    If so, is a more recent version (0.0.5) better?

    If not, I'll see if I can fix it!

    *** Archive:http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/

    *** EPrints community wiki:http://wiki.eprints.org/

    *** EPrints developers Forum:http://forum.eprints.org/

Peter J. West
EPrints Services
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton, UK
pjw@ecs.soton.ac.uk