[EP-tech] Re: IRstats2 - creatos_name (no id) results in HASH(0x...) in set and non-grouping of resources

John,

Try with the latest (0.0.5)?

Seb

On 29.11.2013 11:32, John Salter wrote:

Hi,
We've currently got IRStats 0.0.3 (beta) on our server.
We don’t have ids for authors, so have a set configured:
# just using creators_name
{
    'name' => 'creators',
    'field' => 'creators',
    'use_ids' => 0,
},

This results in same-authors not getting grouped - the reason looks like the 'name' hash isn't turned into something that can be compared.
In the database, the following is stored:

mysql> select * from irstats2_sets_creators LIMIT 10;
+-----------------+--------------+
| set_value       | set_eprintid |
+-----------------+--------------+
| HASH(0x3e22700) |            5 |
| HASH(0x3f77510) |         1864 |
| HASH(0x3f77510) |         8946 |
| HASH(0x3f77540) |         7304 |
| HASH(0x3f775b8) |          407 |
| HASH(0x3f775d0) |         4023 |
| HASH(0x3f775d0) |         7339 |
| HASH(0x3f77630) |          393 |
| HASH(0x3f776c0) |         6006 |
| HASH(0x3f776d8) |         5064 |

Has anyone else come across this?
If so, is a more recent version (0.0.5) better?
If not, I'll see if I can fix it!