From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Nault, Pierre
Sent: 14 November 2013 14:02
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Eprints 3.1 and document embargo

Hi,

 I'm trying to find information on how to set embargo period for a document for eprints 3.1 and I can't seem to find this on http://www.eprints.org/. Actually in our repository, there is no embargo in the deposit workflow. We want to enable this functionality, how can we achieve this ?

Thanks,

Pierre Nault